Sunday, September 30, 2012

Layers: That time of year again!

Multi-Strand Chain Necklace $34.99


Oh how I LOVE the fall. The leaves are turning bright, beautiful shades of orange & red. Apples are just awaiting to be munched & crunched with their juicy ripeness. The waft of cinnamon & fall spices is permeating our senses. And yes - that cool crisp air is silently sweeping into our midst.

I love how that cool, crisp air brings me out of the casual flip-flop, t-shirt, lazy daze (yes, I meant daze, not days) state of mind and into a more deliberate expression of style. As I trade in my short sleeves for long ones I also begin to embellish. Out comes the jewelry.

Silly or serious - funky or conservative - tribal or floral - whatever my mood, I can reflect it in my choice of garb. Today's fit? LAYERED! 

I have so many different styles of jewelry in my etsy store. Probably one for every single mood I have ever been in. If you know me very well you completely get what this statement reveals. I have A LOT of variety in  jewelry lines.   

I hope you will take a few minutes and check it out! 

Baraka (Blessings),
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment