Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Retail Therapy awaits you!!!

Surroundings & Candle Baker 2 in Lynden, WA.
Surroundings: We are thrilled to have our Sterling Silver Jewelry for sale in Surroundings.  Today my Mom and I hit the road with the car packed full of goodies to set up the display.  This was my Mom's first taste of Jewelry business details.  I have to say it was a complete DELIGHT to have her help me.  For some reasons I always have a bit of the jittery nerves prior to any kind of set up... whether it be a party, a ministry event or Jewelry Shows.. I just can't help it.  Having my Mom alongside really helped me to feel a bit more grounded and secure. Funny how Mom's always help their little girls...even when they are all grown up!


Candle Baker 2:  Our good friends, Sheri Spencer & Shannon Warner of 2 Crafty Gals encouraged us to try out this new store.  So my crafty cohort Nicole of This in2 that and I teamed up together to put up an amazing (if I do say so myself) collection of upcycled items - from home decor to fashion accessories.  So many fun and trendy items perfect for gifts or as a treat for yourself. 

So..if you are looking for a fun and refreshing day out head to Lynden, WA.  It is an adorable historical dutch town full of fun things to see and do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment